2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Introducing Me!


   


   Hello, everyone! My name is Cindy, Gunhee Bae. I an in class 7. I came from Seoul, Jamsil. (I live in same apartment with my classmate, Yerin Chung;;.) I go to Jamil elementary school, and I am going up to 6 grade. My apartment is very close to lotte world and it is very fun to live here!


   
   


   My favorite food is Ramen. It is delicious because it is spicy and tastes good.
I esecially like Ramen with kimchi! :)    I wish to eat ramen once here and I am desparate(?)!!!!










 
   I participated in Glps 20, the summer one. I wanted to find my picture in the photo gallary, but I think it is already erased. I came here again because to try in a harder class. Also, I wanted to ride ski with my new friends. Actually, I was in level 2, the class 4, but now, I am in  level 1, the class 7. Yeah!





I am very happy to be classmates with you, and have a good day with cute video!















                                    

댓글 2개:

  1. Cindy, thanks for your first post - you made a good start! I hope that the Cafeteria will cook Ramen one day. Keep up the good work!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!I'm Sally~ I think you designed your blog very well. I hope I could play with you, after this camp..because I live at the same apartment as you! nice blog!

    답글삭제